Elko New Market/Savage MIS
Over the last decade, Elko New Market has been the fastest growing city in Minnesota. However, they currently do not...
Intensive Residential Treatment Center
In 2018, SCALE members partnered to build an Intensive Residential Treatment Center in Savage, MN to provide short...
SCALE Legislative Efforts
In addition to shared research and cooperative legislative efforts, SCALE members also benefit from the presence of a...
First Stop Shop
The First Stop Shop (FSS) is an economic development resource housed within the Scott County Community Development...
Scott Joint Prosecution Association
Through centralizing and streamlining local prosecution efforts, the Scott Joint Prosecution initiative helped forge...
Law Enforcement Radios and Dispatch
Through the partnerships and cross-jurisdictional collaboration, SCALE’s members have seen significant efficiencies...
Countywide Fiber Optic
Under the auspices of SCALE, in 2007 Scott County funded and led the installation of a 90-mile countywide fiber optic...
In 2011, The Itasca Group and other key stakeholders decided to make a significant contribution to growing the local...
SCALE Regional Public Safety Facility
The SCALE Regional Public Training Facility, opened in 2008, serves not only Scott and Carver Counties and the...
- Transportation improvements due to the passage of the wheelage tax (2007) and the transportation sales tax (2015)
- SCALE University, began 2011 (now under a different name)
- Scott County/Prior Lake IT collaboration: began 2009
- Economic Gardening, began 2013
- Social Host ordinance, passed 2009
- Unified Transit Management Plan, 2005 (updated 2011), leading to SmartLink and BlueXpress (merged with MVTA in 2014)
- Shared crime analyst, started 2017
- Treatment Court, started 2017
- Readmobile, launched 2018
- Mobile crisis response team, launched 2018
- Collaborative citizen engagement on 13/21, 2017 – 2018
- IRTS, launching 2019
- Academies of Shakopee, began 2018
- FAST TRACK business competition, since 2017